OSMW Ghost Fun Fly Bay Kit
After you've mastered flying the GHOST, add to it's capabilities by adding in one of our Fun Fly Bay kits.
After you've mastered flying the GHOST, add to it's capabilities by adding in one of our Fun Fly Bay kits. Once assembled, these kits will bolt up through the bottom of the GHOST's fuselage. Like the GHOSTS's flaps, these kits can be added (or swapped out) at any time - even after you've flown for a while.
We have one kit available as a pre-release (scheduled to ship the same time as the GHOST). Other kits with different capabilities will follow, later into next month.
This first kit is the Drop. It gives your GHOST the the ability to RESPONSIBLY drop a parachute man, candy, or other fun-fly items. It is a self-contained assembly that bolts in place, and using your servo, the doors will swing wide on command.
Also there's no worries about the droppable cargo getting tangled up in the door mechanism, as we've separated the moving parts from the bay.
• Ready to assemble kit
• 37.5" cubic inch bay capacity - 5" x 2.75" x 2.75".
• Door mechanism is protected (separated) from the bay.
• Self contained unit that bolts into the GHOST with two bolts.
• Includes installation hardware, hinge material and door mechanism.
• Also includes 1 parachute action figure.
• Plug your servo into a spare channel and it's ready to go.
• Requires a standard-zize servo and long servo arm (not included).
For more information and to pre-order the GHOST Fun Fly Bay Kit (Drop), click here.