Hyperion Universal LiOn, LiFe, NiCd, NiMh, USB Charger
Now charge all your Re-chargeable batteries with this small and compact handy USB charger, supports all batteries available on the market like NiCd/NiMh, Li-Fe, Li-ion batteries with Auto detection. Thus making it a one size fit all solution for all batteries. No need for a separate charger for each battery. This unit works off any 5v USB source and supports slow and fast charge modes with charge capacity LED indicator. Features a Microcomputer management system built into this small unit with functions like Over charge, short circuit, intelligent identification of bad battery and counter battery detection and protection. Independent 2 slot battery charging with trickle facility and Charge capacity indicator showing 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% state.
A must have unit for professionals on the move and constantly require to work with devices powered off re-chargeable batteries. No programming needed just insert batteries and forget, the built-in computer management system takes care of everything. Also works as a battery bank with the 5V USB output, charge mobiles and other devices on the go. Now never have a situation with low discharged batteries!
- Small and compact size with two adjustable slot & independent charging
- Micro Computer Management system, No programming required
- Supports battery type NiMH 1.2V, Li-Fe 3.2V, Li-ion 3.7V, Li-ion 3.85V
- Auto detection and Charge capacity indicator showing 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% state
- Micro USB DC 5V input
- 5v/1A USB output, works as battery bank too
- Slow and Fast charge mode selection (500mA /1000mA)
- Overcharge, short circuit, intelligent identification of bad battery and counter battery detection and protection
Included with the package:
- Hyperion Universal Li-Ion Charger 1A x2 w/ USB x 1
- Micro USB cable x 1
- Input voltage: Micro USB DC 5V/2A Max
- Output voltage:
- NiCd/NiMh: 1.42V
- Li Ion: 4.2V + 0.05V
- LiFe: 3.65 + 0.05V
- LiPo: 4.35 + 0.05V
- Output current: 500mA/1000mA
- Constant voltage charging, cut-off current: <100mA
- External power supply standby current: <15.0mA
- USB port output voltage: 4.90-5.30V
- output current: 1000 m A
- no-load current: <1mA
- Dimensions: 112 x 60 x 30mm
- Weight: 120g (USB charging line)
Note: Compatible batteries: Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440. Rechargable NiMh Batteries: AA/AAA
Press the select key for 2 seconds to select 500/1000mA charging current.
Press the select key for 5 seconds to change type of rechargeable battery (3.20/3.85V).
LED status: When the charger is connected to the 5V power supply, all LEDs of the charger are ON. If no battery detected in the charging slot, the 0.5A (LED) indicator light is ON and the other lights go out. When the battery is detected, the 4 LED lights are all bright and the 3.7V LED lights will blink. At this time, the battery type can be selected by pressing the button. If not selected, it will Auto detect the battery after 5 seconds, and the charging indicator will flash at the corresponding power ratio. Press the button to check the charge type and return to the charging state after 5 seconds. When the Main input is OFF, load the battery to see the capacity.
USB output (Right Port Only): When USB output is detected, the power indicator lights out after 10 seconds, and capacity of charge can be seen by pressing Mode button.
Caution: DO NOT charge and use as power bank at the same time.(Use only one function at one time i.e either as charger or as a bank to charge other devices)
|Select Label||Use General Config|