Hyperion PDB with 5v and 12v BEC - XT60
This Power Distribution Board has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 36x50mm, 4 layer PCB. It comes with an XT60 for easy connection to LiPoly batteries.
Using BECs it distributes power from 3~4S LiPoly packs to 6 ESCs, as well as providing synchronized and regulated DC 5V outputs for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos. It also provides linear regulated DC 12V for powering Cameras, Servos, RC receiver, Flight Controllers, Video Transmitters, LEDs, etc.
A great package to get your Racing Drones powered up and racing.
- 2oz copper, 4-layers and 1.6mm PCB
- Built-in XT60 Socket
- Total 6 pairs ESC solder tabs are fit for H or X type frame
- 5V and 12V Output LED indicators
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- Short circuit tolerant
- Input voltage range: 9 - 18V DC (3S-4S LiPoly operation)
- Output continuous current: 25Ax4 or 15Ax6
- Output Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 30Ax4 or 20Ax6
- BEC 5V output: 5V/2A (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn= 16V, VOut= 5V@2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant: 5 seconds/minute
- BEC 12V output (4S LiPoly, 13~18V DC): 12V/500mA (Max.0.8A 5s/minute)
- BEC 12V output (3S LiPoly): =3S LiPoly voltage - 1V
- Dimensions: 36 x 50 x 4 mm (without XT60)
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Î¦3mm
- Weight: 7.5g (w/o XT60), 11g (w/ XT60)