This is the NT-DT9205A, digital multimeter with high precision measurement range for electrical maintenance and measurement. The new NT9205A multimeter is a great troubleshooting device that should be in every flight box or workbench. This unit has a nice large LCD display.
Features holding function, automatic shutdown, buzzer sounds and configuration of the tester in accordance with the international standard.
A Digital Multimeter (DMM) is a test tool used to measure two or more electrical values—principally voltage (volts), current (amps) and resistance (ohms). First introduced in 1977, the digital multimeter has changed the electronic industry and is now a standard diagnostic tool for technicians in the electrical/electronic industries. Digital multimeters long ago replaced needle-based analog meters due to their ability to measure with greater accuracy, reliability and increased impedance. Digital multimeters combine the testing capabilities of single-task meters—the voltmeter (for measuring volts), ammeter (amps) and ohmmeter (ohms). Often they include a number of additional specialized features or advanced options.
Included Test leads have flexible, insulated wires (red for positive, black for negative) that plug into the DMM jack. They serve as the conductor from the item being tested to the multimeter. The probe tips are pointed on each lead and simplify testing of small circuits and components.
- New optimized functions and design
- CMOS integrated circuit with double integral A/D conversion, automatic calibration & polarity selection, ultra range indicator
- Large high contrast LCD screen size of 70x40mm, character size 25mm
- Automatic shutdown function, incase you forget to switch OFF
- High reliable range/function rotary switch selector
- Protective rubber casing with multi angle support
- Test leads included with flexible wire and pointed probes
Included with the package:
- NT9205A Digital Multimeter x 1
- Model Number: NT9205A
- Operating Temp: 0°C~40°C/ -10C~50°C
- Display: LCD 70x40, 25mm character
- DC voltage: 200mV-1000V + (0.5%+1)
- AC voltage: 200mV-700V + (0.8%+3)
- Direct current: 2mA-20A + (0.8%+1)
- Alternating current: 20mA-20A + (1%+3)
- Resistor range: 200Ω-2000MΩ + (2.5%+3)
- Capacitor range: 2nF-200F
- Transistor test: Yes
- Diode test: Yes
- Conducting buzzer: Yes
- Automatic shutdown: Yes
- Power supply: 9V, 6F22
- Maximum display: 1999
- Dimension: 194x90mm
Note: The digital multimeter is precision electronic instruments, please follow instructions before attempting to connect. Do not change the internal circuit so as to avoid damage.
- Select the right function to measure via Rotary switch before connecting probes to circuit
- Do not use to measure higher than 1000V DC or 750V RMS AC voltage above up
- Do not connect mistakenly to avoid the circuit damage range
- Do not connect to COM and 20A to check for voltage as it will short the connection