Castle Creations Talon 90A Brushless ESC
The Talon 90 ESC sports a BEC designed for todays servos, pumping out up to 20 amps peak power and 9 amps of continuous power to keep even the hungriest servos happy. Talon 90 is ideal for helicopters drawing 2,000 watts on 6S or perfect for fixed wing aerobats up to 10 pounds and scale ships up to 20 pounds.
Designed for Helis
Talon 90 is ideal for helicopters drawing 2,000 watts on 6S. It's a great fit for extreme 500 and 550 class helis and sport (6S) 600 setups, and offers Castle's industry-leading helicopter functions, such as the unbelievable direct entry governor mode.
Great for Fixed Wing
Talon 90 is perfect for aerobats up to 10 pounds and scale ships up to 20 pounds.
- Beefy 20 amp peak (9 amp continuous)
- 5.5mm horizontal motor connectors installed, battery connectors sold separate
- Innovative case ensures cooling in even the toughest mounting locations
- Programmable via Castle Link Adapter (coupon for free Castle Link Adapter included with purchase) and a Windows PC, a Castle Field Link (sold separately) or the Castle Link iOS App and a B-Link Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately).
- Audible alerts for error conditions
- Telemetry compatible with purchase of Castle Telemetry Link for S.BUS2 (Item # 010-0152-00) and compatible Futaba Radio or Castle Telemetry Link for X-BUS (Item# 010-0148-00) and a compatible Spektrum Radio.
- Designed, manufactured, and supported from Olathe, KS USA
- Talon 90 ESC
- (3) 5.5mm male bullets
- Talon User Guide
- Talon Quick Reference Guide
Talon 90 delivers premium performance and features at an amazing price!
|Select Label||Use General Config|