Castle Creations Programming Link with USB Cable
Program your Castle brushless ESCs and accessories on your Windows® PC with the Castle Link USB programming kit.
- Set up of programmable options with point and click ease
- View your current program settings
- Customize values for low-voltage cutoff, prop brake strength, and governor mode gain, and more
- Download new software updates as they become available
Simple programming interface featuring:
- All-in-one support for all Phoenix Series, Talon Series, Thunderbird Series, QuadPack Multi-Rotor Series, Mamba Series, Sidewinder Series, and Hydra Series controllers, as well as accessories like Telemetry Link, CC BEC, and CC BEC Pro
- Now with saved settings files
- New "check for updates" feature
- Simple to install software
- Expanded programming and parameters for all Castle ESCs
- Download the interface software from our Software area.
- Plug the Castle Link into the receiver lead on your controller and attach the mini USB cable included in the kit.
- Connect the USB cable to your PC.
For more information, see the Castle Link software page.
For more information about the Castle Link software, visit the Downloads page.
Castle Link contains a proprietary interface adapter and standard USB cable. All you need is an available USB port on your PC.
System Requirements: Castle Link is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
|Select Label||Use General Config|